My client, a financial crime consultancy, is looking for permanent and contract opportunities.
Financial Crime experience including any of the following:
- Expertise in crafting and implementing new technologies across the customer onboarding, payments screening and transaction monitoring spheres.
- Expertise in the prevention, detection and investigation of Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption, Terrorist Financing, Fraud, Market Abuse, Sanctions, Tax Evasion and Sanctions, across either the public or private sector.
- Experience in delivering complex change programmes across Financial Crime.
- A background in Transaction Monitoring model creation, testing and validation.
- Understanding of global regulatory expectations and good practice across Financial Crime.
In addition we are seeking new team members who will be trusted to:
- Deliver projects with minimal but regular guidance from (assignment) manager
- Craft detailed implementation plan for accomplishment of “streams” of work/analysis
- Lead small number of staff to support delivery of analysis
- React to changes in requirements, timeframes, data availability in a constructive manner
- Draft client documents
- Interact with junior clients with no oversight and to interact with senior clients when supported
- Prioritise their own workload effectively
- Identify opportunities for extensions while on assignment
- Support sales activities within the practice to grow our business within our sectors