Our client, a leading financial services vendor offering services to major international exchanges and platforms, as well as a diverse range of OTC Markets, are looking to add a Market Risk Analyst to join their team in New York.
Joining a well-established team made up of experienced and driven individuals, the candidate will work closely with risk reporting and client services. The team works closely with the trade support group to manage or identify control exposure to market risk. In addition, individuals in the team manage the BAU schedule and business lifecycle occurrence top margin runs, stress-experiment sequence of events, risk monitoring, and customer onboarding processes. The Role
- Producing risk reports with market data and automating client-service to ensure a high standard adherence to day-to-day duties set by global management.
- Executing operational processes to make sure margin calls are done accurately.
Suggesting methods to improve risk controls, while working closely with technological services such as product and sales.
- Through the utilization of data analysis skill, the candidate will review the accuracy of the risk model.
- Oversee detailed knowledge of all market-risk regulatory reporting.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Market Risk
- Knowledge of design of respective market risk measurement methodologies such as VaR
- Technical skills in Python preferred
- Good enhancement of FX Derivatives and/or Interest Rate products
- Ability to ensure trade reporting submissions are done accurately
- Meticulous attention to details
- Confident communicator when facing off to clients