Responsible for a portfolio of buy & sell side clients, you will be in charge of the maintenance and growth of the relationships. This will include upselling & cross-selling solutions as well as driving operational efficiency.
An award winning Fintech firm specialising in derivative and risk optimisation. The business has grown consistently over the last 5 years and boasts a strong portfolio of buy & sell side clients with solutions targeted at front, middle and back office.
As a Relationship Manager you will be responsible for:
- Cross selling existing and new solutions across your portfolio of clients
- Develop a deep understanding of client business and work closely to deliver new solutions relevant for optimising their risk.
- Deliver feedback and work closely with Product Development team to enhance and upgrade solutions.
- Oversee the onboarding, client service and product development streams for your client base. Ensure that each workstream is working to expected timelines.
- Strong understanding of Derivatives, Margining and Risk
- VP/ Director level experience in a Relationship Management function within a Prime Broker or relevant Fintech/ Vendor/ Infrastructure firm
- Understanding of different clients needs across Funds, Asset Managers, Banks, Brokers, etc.
- Comfortable working in a revenue generating position and working to sales target (prior experience preferred)