PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The post holder will provide flexible, confidential and high-quality secretarial support to 3 members of the executive committee based remotely/London office
- Organising travel arrangements and itineraries, maintaining daily diaries, producing and amending documentation, processing expense claims
- Arranging meetings, lunches, conferences
- Sending, drafting and retrieving and profiling e-mail and correspondence
- Organising management meetings, including the preparation of packs, agendas and all related duties
- Producing PowerPoint presentations and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Producing, amending and filing documentation and correspondence
- Working as part of the UK office/PA team to provide assistance and support across the business where capacity allows, particularly for holiday and sickness cover
- Works closely with the executives on special projects and undertakes special / ad hoc assignments as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Some experience managing diaries/booking travel.
- Confident user of key IT packages, including Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Administrative and document management experience would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build friendly professional relationships
- The ability to use initiative and work independently in a small office environment
- Enthusiasm, reliability and flexibility
- Willingness to get involved and work as part of the team
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to time manage effectively and to prioritise and organise workflow
- Strong communication skills.
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.