Work as a team to complete fund and managed account client reporting each month.
Role and Responsibilities
Skills & Capabilities
- Client reporting: work as a team to complete fund and managed account client reporting each month.
- Client account management:
- o Respond to ad-hoc client queries
- o Accurately record and monitor client interactions in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- o Assist broader Distribution team with client relationship matters.
- Contribute to and suggest initiatives to improve the sales, client service and marketing processes.
- Portfolio information: collate portfolio and market information to support the business development team in communicating with investors.
- External service provider and data management: manage, develop and improve the relationships, interactions and procedures with our external service and data providers, including but not limited to:
- o Salesforce, Seismic, RFP tool, Ardevora website, consultant databases
- Platform management: onboard new client investment platforms where needed, and manage existing platform relationships. Includes tracking and analysing MI reports for flows and holdings of underlying platform investors.
- RFP completion: collaborate within the team and with other teams in the firm to complete RFP/DDQ responses for prospects, clients and consultants. Maintain and review RFP answer library and manage relationship with third party RFP solution provider.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Some knowledge and understanding of UCITS, equity markets and the asset management industry
- Analytical, organised and detail-oriented
- Strong MS Office capabilities, particularly in excel and powerpoint.
- Process improvement focus
- Confident and outgoing
- Keen to learn
- Team worker
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
The perfect role
for you? Don’t hesitate…