Objectives of Role
Working within the Client Service team supporting the Head of Client Services and the wider Business Development team. Coordinate institutional and wholesale meeting follow-ups, adhoc queries, conduct marketing analysis, create management information, and prepare portfolio information for use in client update meetings alongside monthly and quarterly reporting (standard and bespoke). Role and Responsibilities
- Client servicing: oversee all client reporting requirements and work across the business to ensure compliant, complete, accurate, and timely delivery. Provide responses to ad hoc client queries.
- Marketing functions: management of the CRM system (Salesforce) and automation tool (Seismic), complete and review RFPs, create marketing presentations.
- Portfolio information: collate portfolio and market information to support the business development team in communicating with investors.
- Collaborate with the broader team on specific client servicing requirements.
- Supervise junior members of the team with oversight of all reporting
- Be proactive in sharing information within and outside the Institutional client team.
- Contribute to and suggest initiatives to improve the sales, client service and marketing processes.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Understanding of equity markets and strategies
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication