Opportunity to join a $14 billion alternative investment manager in the treasury function, as an analyst.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work in a global, fast-paced environment focusing on a diverse and complex set of investment assets.
- Work in an environment that prides itself on integrity, professionalism, and rewards independent thinking, strong business judgement, and the ability to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner.
- Develop, prioritize and execute short and long term initiatives aimed at supporting Värde’s global treasury management policies.
- Consult with Treasury Managers, Operations, and Accounting professionals to provide support to all areas of global cash management.
- Critical objectives include maintaining cash accounts in multiple currencies, cash positioning and forecasting, deposits, daily wire transfers, ACH payments and managing bank documents and banking relationships
- Executing electronic and other cash transfers necessary to balance the company’s daily cash position in all accounts and currencies
- Identify, evaluate and monitor global liquidity needs.
- Engagement with non-US banking partners to establish accounts and collaborate on timely settlement of payment activity
- Facilitate resolution and improvements to cash reconciliation process
- Maintain reference data for banking partners and instructions
- Work with banking partners and internal departments including Operations, Legal, Accounting and Tax to prepare and review all documentation relating to banking services
- Support KYC needs and maintain a good standing with counterparts
- Ensure that the firm’s banking standards are aligned with best practices
- Assist with preparation of external audits
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting that supports the business and regulatory requirements
- Lead and support projects that drive Treasury scale and control
- 2-5 years of experience in a treasury, operations, or financing capacity at an alternative asset manager or broker dealer
- University degree with business/financial emphasis preferred
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to understand complex financial information
- Working knowledge of collateral management
- Experience working with bank counterparts for onboarding and KYC
- Working knowledge of general ledgers and payment systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and to manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of organizational structures, anti-money laundering, compliance, and due diligence preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent computer skills
- Team player who likes working in a collaborative environment
- Personal characteristics of self-confidence, resourcefulness, initiative, detail orientation, strong problem resolution skills, self-motivation, discipline, demonstrated ability to assume responsibility for decisions, and to deal effectively with people in a variety of relationships and situations
- All positions require core competencies of communication, leadership, ability to drive change and improve processes, innovative outlook and problem analysis
The perfect role
for you? Don’t hesitate…