Our client is a global investment bank who are looking to hire a Tax Consultant to work remotely on their Corporation Tax Compliance. The Tax department you will be joining ensures compliance with income and indirect tax filings, and monitors tax regulations and legislation.
In addition, it calculates reports and discloses all of the Firm's tax-related expenses. The department also plans and manages the Firm's domestic and international tax strategies and advises Firm management and business units on business products, location and structure.
You will be responsible for:
- Support tax compliance and reporting within the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
- Review quarterly effective tax rates for US GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across the tax function in order to build strong relationships
- Knowledge share, coach and mentor other individuals across the team, at a range of levels
- Drive innovation and process efficiency improvements
- Work collaboratively across the Firm to deal with ad hoc issues and manage risk
- Proficient UK Corporation Tax compliance knowledge and experience
- ACCA/CIMA/CA or ATT/CTA qualification
- UK Corporation tax work experience in Practice or Industry
- Work collaboratively in a team, providing assistance and support to others, when needed
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across varying regions towards the achievement of common goals
- Aptitude for working in a swiftly changing, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work, controls and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- You may also have:
- Experience of US GAAP and US tax compliance
- Experience of tax compliance in other EMEA Tax jurisdictions
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today!