Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Contract, Full time
Your role as a Senior Analyst, Collateral Management is to support the Global Collateral Management Team (CMT) in its function with the daily management of the Collateral obligations. The CMT Team covers daily margining across the company’s International Swaps and Derivatives Association and Credit Support Annex (ISDA/CSA), Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA) and Over-the-counter (OTC) Clearing. It executes collateral margin calls, manages CSA agreements in the relevant credit, collateral and trade systems for uncleared OTC derivatives. The teams function is a key markets global function to reduce credit Counterparty Risk for them when trading uncleared derivative products.
You are also expected to improve CMT business process and help deliver the next phase of IM regulatory delivery and other FY18 deliverables into the operating model. You will directly report to the Global Head of Collateral Management and assist them in meeting the business, risk and compliance obligations for the CMT function.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Familiarity of legal documentations, such as CSA’s and GMRA’s
- Understanding of the rules and regulations which affect Collateral
- Experience in dealing with reconciliations and ability to resolve exceptions
- Process reengineering (operating models and process flows) desirable
- Ability to use initiative and work autonomously in ensuring deadlines are met
- Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3912