Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Contract, Full time
Reporting to the Transaction Reporting Manager (“TRM”) in Europe, working alongside the businesses, compliance, and IT teams, the TRA will take daily ownership of the integrity of the transaction reporting processes for CELP and CSEL and ensure that complete and accurate data is delivered to the FCA, ESMA and ACER within the prescribed timeframes, for MiFID, EMIR and REMIT reporting.
The TRA will operate daily quality control checks on considerable volumes of transaction data, ensuring exceptions are verified by the relevant business units and documented accordingly. The function will be continually evolving with more business requirements and reporting regimes added in the future.
- Daily monitoring of regulatory submissions, ensuring that any exceptions are resolved by T+1 deadline.
- Accurate completion of daily control metrics to be collated and managed, with a clear understanding of spikes, issues and risks.
- Distribute metrics daily to Compliance, FO and IT teams. Taking ownership of understanding the data presenting findings and responding to audience questions in a timely manner.
- Transaction Reporting issues to be understood and articulated clearly to Business and Compliance. Issues to be managed to closure, this can be by IT fix, enhanced control or process improvement.
- Cross business communication required on a daily basis, ensuring issues are compared and not resolved on a silo basis.
- Resolution of issues at root cause – identify and analyse issues, proposing solution.
- Process Improvement – suggest and implement ways to streamline current processes to establish enhanced controls and time savings
- Ongoing awareness of the regulatory environment and the firm’s adherence to its reporting obligations through the attendance of Industry working groups and/ or forums
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience of MIFID II and EMIR transaction reporting, including knowledge of regulatory requirements and the day-to-day delivery of reports
- Proactive and self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
- A confident and assertive individual, able to communicate effectively with colleagues across the firm - this is a high profile function
- Motivated by daily operational processes and the opportunity to develop and refine those processes
- Experience in analysing and documenting system/ trade flows
- Strong Excel skills
- Comfortable in a technology led, high volume, complex business environment
- Inquisitive, wanting to question and understand anything that looks out of the ordinary
- A keen eye for detail and an emphasis on “getting it right”
- Dedicated and reliable with a high level of personal and professional integrity
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3912