Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Contract, Full time
My client, a leading Tier 1 Investment Bank, is looking to hire a senior Business Analyst on a rolling Contract.
- Partnering closely with Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, Finance and Operations teams delivering strategic initiatives to define/re-define business processes and implement related technology solutions regarding Equity Derivatives.
- Build relationships with internal business teams and departments to ensure that the solutions defined meet their operational and technical expectations.
- Identify regulatory requirements covering, but not limited to MiFID II, EMIR AND Dodd Frank pertaining to affect Equity Derivatives and Swaps.
- Get involved in process change relating to Trade Capture, Confirmations and Corporate Actions.
- Working heavily on Swaps side.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have working Equity Derivative knowledge.
- SME in Regulations - MiFID II, EMIR AND Dodd Frank.
- SQL and Python development experience.
- Ability to work independently and to use your own initiative to identify and resolve issues.
- Excellent attention to detail with an high accuracy levels
- Proven experience in liaising with Traders, Front to Back Office, Senior Stakeholders and clients to resolve issues whilst ensuring client service is maintained (internal or external)
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3909