Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The scope of their role will encompass the full range of product implementation related activities from managing the application and fulfilment process through to closing accounts. The key products at the minute are Cards, BACS and TAG (direct payment files between ERP platforms and our core banking systems)
• Supporting sales efforts especially where there is a strong focus on the above products and programs.
• Setting core bank systems up to support the programmes across the above products
• Guiding clients through the setting up of card programs, including the implementation of the appropriate products such as Business Controller and Smart Data plus associated training.
• Work in partnership with the UK Product Advisors in sales meetings serving as a technical consultant on complex product implementation requirements.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the above Products and Services.
• Expertise in international banking, the above product solutions for all segments; with background in Product Implementation.
• In-depth understanding of the competitive landscape and emerging trends within the card industry including bank payment, collection and information reporting systems
• Solid regulatory knowledge across these products
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3909