Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Contract, Full time
The Tax Operations & Control teams are responsible for Proprietary Tax Reclaims, Relief at Source documentation, US Tax Reporting and a range of risk and control functions associated with EMEA Asset Services Processing.
This role is split between work on planning and implementation for Brexit and to assist in core tax operation and control team functions.
• Analysing transaction data
• Reconciling agent bank reports
• Substantiation of agent reports against our internal tax credit calculation
• Communicating with the agents in case of discrepancies
• Provision of weekly updates to management and the business as to progress of the project.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Able to manage large data sets
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Able to work without supervision.
• Clear, articulate oral and written communication skills
• Able to accomplish objectives in a specified timeframe.
• Good mathematics skills.
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3912