Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
This is a senior role responsible for the product management and development of data and analytics solutions for the Businesses. This is an external facing and revenue generation role.
- Responsible for the product management and development of data and analytics solutions.
- Responsible for working with head of product development to implement a Product & Service strategy for the Risk product.
- Establishing and managing user working group (buyside, sellside and clearing brokers) including the go to market strategy roadmap
- Establishing vendor management process to support 3rd party licensing analytics and data solutions
- Developed solutions for Risk Free Reference (RFR) rate reform with the opportunity to lead and commercialised IP in this area
- Develop commercial framework and execute the product marketing strategy for data and analytics services
- External facing role interfacing members, clients, trading venues, vendors and regulators.
- Navigated internal senior stakeholders on business case, governance's, legal and compliance's to ensure all steps required to launch a new product and services is completed prior to launch.
- Ensure safe and seamless transition into operations and continuous review of performance of data and analytics services launched
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong working experience in Interest Rates working in data and analytics area working for leading data and analytics service provider or within investment bank data and analytics function.
- Strong understanding of how Interest Rates data and analytics is consumed by investment banks, hedge funds, asset management and other buyside communities
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements with respect to Interest Rates data and opportunity to provide a solution to the industry
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation track record
- Proven full lifecycle management of the launch of a product or service from concept through to service in productio
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3903