Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, an international investment bank that has continually strived to perform above expectations and has become one of the giants in global capital markets, especially in respect of Fixed Income Securities and Cash Equity products.
Due to the on-going growth of their business and the ongoing need to re-engineer their processes, they are looking to bring on an experienced Fixed Income Trade Support Associate to join their City based function.
- Ensure all Fixed Income securities and Equity trades are uploaded and allocated in a timely manner.
- Monitor and process Bond and Equity trades in Omgeo CTM
- Liaising closely with trading and sale, offering high level support.
- Facing off to clients for any trade queries.
- Reconciling and resolving trades between various systems – including Murex and Gloss.
- Liaising with Settlements.
- Take an active part in the Operations Transformation strategy and through delivery, demonstrate commitment to change.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income Securities and Cash Equities products is essential.
- Previous experience in a Trade Support / Trade Assistant function.
- Experienced with Fidessa and Bloomberg.
- Strong understanding of the front to back trade lifecycle, including Trade Processing and confirmations.
- Confident, personable with experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Murex and Gloss system experience is advantageous.
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3908