Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client, a leading global banking group, are looking to hire client service professionals with French Language skills to join their OTC Clearing business. This is a great opportunity to join an institution with a clear vision and strategy for the future of its business.
This role is responsible for customer support covering the institution’s OTC Clearing Activity. You will be expected to work closely with internal functions to ensure client’s issues are resolved promptly & efficiently.
- Day to day account management for clients on world-wide markets including:
- trades and cash breaks monitoring and clearing
- Settlement issues
- Balance conversions
- Collateral managements, brokerage and interests queries, cash adjustments, IT queries, static data, corporate actions, dividends
- Providing support to clients as part of the on-boarding process
- Supporting and developing the Management of client relationships, including visits, Service Level reviews, keeping up to date records on client issues, minutes, hierarchy structure, development and problems
- Use Management Information System (MIS) and Know Your Client (KYC) reporting
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in business French
- Experience in a client service team & proven ability to deliver in a similar role.
- Strong working knowledge of OTC Clearing is preferred but not essential
- Experience covering a portfolio of clients covering FX and OTC, Equities and fixed Income
- Excellent relationship management skills & a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Be a team player - hard working ethic who can build relationships with internal and external clients
- A willingness to go the extra step to ensure clients are satisfied with the level of service being provided by the bank.
- Team player and ability to work under pressure within a challenging area. Quick learner, committed, persistent and showing tenacity.
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3906