Location: London, United Kingdom
Job Type: Contract, Full time
This position focuses on providing application and technical support for our Global client base. The right candidate will be client focused, have great communication and organisational skills and be able to work independently to resolve the clients’ issues.
• Be the primary contact for all clients when they experience incidents.
• Manage all incidents according to SLAs. This includes all specific incidents that occur during EMEA working hours.
• Act as the primary point person for incident management for any NRR and company incident impacting our globally based clients during EMEA hours. Incident management responsibilities include:
Response to initial incident notification
Providing regular updates to clients per SLA
Primary liaison for aiding our clients through post-incident recovery
Provide Major Incident reporting following any Severity 1 outages per SLA
• Be available for onsite client meetings and requested issue review sessions.
• To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent communications skills and experience dealing with clients at various levels
• Educated to a degree level
• Experience supporting web based financial applications including trade posting, reporting, and exception handling / troubleshooting
• Work experience in a technical/application support role
• Hands on technical experience utilising database tools and an understanding of common transport protocols including MQ, Email, FTP and sFTP
• Experience working in Windows, Unix, and Linux environments and proficiency using MS Office suite
• Knowledge/experience in the financial industry
• Ability to liaise with and influence various internal groups (Product / Project Management, Development, Quality Assurance, IT)
• Entrepreneurial, willingness and ability to multi-task
• Ability to problem solve under pressure to resolve client issues
• Ability to work both independently and within a team to follow through on issues from beginning to end
• Ability to work flexible hours / shifts
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3912