Job Type: Permanent, Full time
It is our plan to build our cloud platform to the standards of a regulated institution and to position these standards as product “features” sitting above our traditional features in terms of priority/importance. We are looking for a leader to establish and manage global ITRM at the firm in a manner and to standards that the regulated client will recognize. More importantly this role is also a “product manager” for the TRM feature set. The product management portion is externally facing, ensuring that our go-to-market resources understand the features and that we can demonstrate that we not only match but exceed on-prem controls. This role is responsible for constantly evaluating the ITRM “product” and making sure we maintain security and risk management a differentiating factor for our platform.
- Define and implement an ITRM framework in a new subsidiary of the company created for this cloud service business
- Work closely with the CEO and a to-be-created risk committee to roll out and manage the risk management framework.
- Ownership of the definition and ongoing evolution of the package of technical and operational controls that will secure the platform and demonstrate security and risk management as a differentiator over alternative vendor offerings and even on-prem.
- Lead the development of standard collateral for the sales teams to address ITRM and outsourcing questions from prospects and clients.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 10+ years in an ITRM/InfoSec role
- Detailed knowledge of a major jurisdiction’s ITRM and outsourcing guidelines – ideally Singapore MAS
- Strong communications and leadership skills and experience. Ability to advocate ITRM best practice across senior exec peers globally
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (especially AWS) and their use in a regulated environment
- Commercial and Pragmatic – ability and experience applying guidelines to specific business cases and establishing acceptable standards
- Pro-active and self-starting – vision and drive to build an ITRM capability from the ground up and maintain as value adding and differentiating features of our offering.
- Good understanding of financial Regulatory Reporting practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Finance (Master’s Degree good to have).
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3903