Location: Sydney, Australia & Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
My client is an international IT vendor that provides data lifecycle management platforms to deliver regulatory reporting, liquidity, capital, credit, tax and operations analytics. Their global footprint spans 74 regulators across 56 jurisdictions, serving financial institutions with more than $31 Trillion in Total Assets. The role is to develop new business opportunities from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities with in the market. The successful candidate will be expected to coordination with colleagues in other locations both regionally and internationally, with the goal to contribute to sustaining and growing my client's business to achieve success.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize benefit.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions to meet customer expectations
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or new names to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with pre-sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Communicate new product and service information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate internal/external stakeholders
- Develop and implement targeted campaigns
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate to ensure both short and long-term goals, objectives and quotas.
- Ability to understand and manage sales metrics.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and etc.
- Knowledgeable/experience of Salesforce
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3907