Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Directs and supervises, and assists in business analysis and documenting requirements of moderately complex product management initiatives with a primary focus on the businesses driven book of work made up of regulatory, compliance and client experience driven projects, coordinating with cross-functional resources to achieve project objectives. The position requires keen business analysis and communication skills to draft and present business requirements to both internal and external stakeholders for ratification. The candidate must be proficient in depicting and describing business impact assessments between current-state and various future state business models. The position entails leading multiple internal stakeholder meetings and representing the company in various industry led forums on projects and new initiatives. The role also facilitates and leads external working groups composed of major industry participants that help advice on requirements and design options.
- Work with the regional product management lead and business to deliver on the specific initiatives prioritized and budgeted for the region
- Collaborate with product management peers globally to ensure best practice and core principals are understood, adopted and implemented in regional initiatives
- Collaborates with client support teams and technology partners (both Application Development and Enterprise Infrastructure) on delivering new capabilities and enhancements
- Facilitates and leads external working groups and other relevant subject matter working groups
- Manages achievement of project deliverables and includes coordinating efforts of a variety of functional areas to ensure projects are completed on time and budget and within a quality framework
- Assists in product training efforts for all touch-points to both internal and external customers, inclusive of documentation, publications, E Training tools, FAQ’s
- Monitor project budgets for specific initiatives / projects
- Documents requirements and provides feedback on requirements documents that may impact their initiatives or product offerings
- Ensures the product development methodology process vis a vis specific projects is followed, i.e., ensures stage- gate process is followed (specific internal methodology)
- Expected to be SME in an area of the product and, where required, to attend meetings with clients to help with product area of expertise
- Is familiar with the “Agile” approach to project management as this will be deployed on most projects going forward
- Identifies potential risks to achieving project objectives and elevates to appropriate management
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strategic Thinking: Effectively translates the vision into specific business objectives, thinks of different ways to do things and through all angles to provide insights and develop strategies that guide future decisions.
- Organizational Savvy: Understands the company’s products and service offerings, as well as key stakeholders, and demonstrates the ability to form and cultivate internal networks that will help navigate getting things done.
- Leading Change: Embraces and adapts well to changing circumstances, identifies areas of needed change and employs many methods to drive those activities to meet organizational goals.
- Financial Acumen: Understands business financials and has the ability to work with complex data and information, and adopts practical and workable approaches.
- Team Building: Builds teams by quickly establishing relationships and drives a team identity and shared purpose based on diversity of thought, skills and personalities.
- Inclusive Leadership: Values individuals and embraces diversity by integrating differences and promoting diversity and inclusion across teams and functions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent viewed favorably.
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3901