Location: Sydney, Australia
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
We are working with an international IT vendor who is looking for an experienced Technical Consultant. The ideal candidate will have experience working with IT software implementations in financial institutions. You will be responsible for the development aspects of the main legacy platform’s software implementations for various clients. You will be responsible for managing the client’s expectations by identifying and troubleshooting issue that may arise.
- Design and develop Risk and Finance solutions on my client’s legacy framework.
- Work with product managers to capture requirements and explain the solutions once they have been built.
- Perform code reviews
- Write design documents and program specifications
- Work for QA to ensure quality solutions
- Guide and mentor junior/new staff members
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in developing solutions for Financial Institutions
- Experience with Regulatory ad compliance reporting platforms
- Experience working with Axiom SL, Wolters Kluwer or Lombard risk tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modelling
- Experience in other relational database such as Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, Sybase)
- Experience in programming languages (C/C++/Java)
- Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Good understanding and experience in client-server application development.
- Knowledge and understanding of XML &XBRL
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
020 3763 3907