Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is an established Corporate and Investment Bank with a strong presence globally. Offering Wholesale banking as well as Retail, they are considered a market leader in innovation and Product Development across all their business areas. Over the past year they have established a Prime Brokerage and Client Clearing/Intermediation presence in New York and now need to expand the team.
- Provide general infrastructure and support across aspects of Client Clearing, Derivative Intermediation, FX Prime & Intermediation, Portfolio Compression, Collateral Optimisation, Regulation & Change Management.
- Implement the global operating model in the New York to ensure a world-class client clearing business, including developing client clearing support teams to support the business
- Establish key external relationships, including liaison with CCPs, Exchanges and regulators
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders and business partners to ensure all operations are in place to support client engagement and provide optimum levels of client delivery
- Build-out & oversight of client service & client on-boarding teams and provide oversight for trade exception management, post on-boarding support
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- A proven background within Prime Brokerage & Client Clearing.
- Demonstrably strong knowledge around OTC client clearing, derivative intermediation, FX Prime & Intermediation, portfolio compression & collateral optimisation.
- A proven track record in a client-facing position in addition to which you must have an awareness of the market landscape and all relevant regulatory initiatives.
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
646 759 3635