Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. As one of the most prominent banks in the global commodities market they have an ongoing need to hire candidates with strong knowledge of commodities operational processes, particularly documentation, confirmations and settlements.
- Documentation: In support of the physicals business you will provide desk support, trade checkouts, and contracts for various physical products.
- Providing support to traders, sales and marketers around existing transactions and new business
- Settlements: Daily monitoring of payments and receipts, invoicing clients and the daily reconciliation of customer account balances for physical transactions covering a wide range of commodity businesses and products.
- Responsible for the creation and review of excel models that facilitate business support and reconciliations of structured transactions.
- Daily interaction with the Business, Legal and other operational teams
- Preparation and review of escalation and control reports
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 2 years of experience in an operations support role
- Ideally you will have a background in commodities, preferably oil & gas, energy or base metals
- Technical & Analytical Focus with attention to detail
- Proactive, self-starting individual with high levels of ownership
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
646 759 3635