Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is an international corporate and investment bank with a strong reputation in both Europe and Asia. Their client base is broadly diversified with revenue streams generated from a number of channels to include investment banking, transaction banking and corporate services. They wish to hire an experience Lending specialist who will have experience with credit and loan operations.
The role will be acting as a Lending Specialist within lending and trade operations. The ideal candidate will have experience with preparing annual/portfolio reviews, collecting client information, reconciliation, and document maintenance.
- Provide loan administration for the team
- Prepare client’s annual/portfolio reviews, monitoring limit reconciliations, and document maintenance.
- Collecting data and creating reports to keep track of clients information
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure clients are within limits and recording that information into internal systems.
- Ensuring data is recorded correctly on the system and updating the system with necessary information.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients.
- Ad hoc operations projects
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in financial services within credit risk and loan processing; preferably with a global organization.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience with credit and loan operations.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills for record, reporting and storing information
- Be able to quickly learn and adapt to new banking systems
- Preferred knowledge with systems such as Razor, MIDANZ, and RiskOrgin but not required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- An organised and structured work style with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- College Degree
To apply please email your CV to the following consultant:
646 759 3635